19 March 2010

The Next Month

In my job responsibilities, I will be traveling most of the next 5 weeks and possibly even 3-4 weeks longer. This blog is so new that I don't have a backlog of posts written and just waiting to be uploaded. I currently have a soft target of 2 posts per week but, for the time I'm traveling, there may be fewer posts.

Early next week, I will upload a post by the Sub-Saharan Africa research strategist. She has written about the importance of people group research in making strategic decisions.

I think I will turn off comment moderation and see how that works -- I turned it on to catch spam and attacks but that hasn't been a problem to this point. I will do my best to keep up my end of the conversation but that will depend on my internet access -- always uncertain here, no matter where we are.

If there's a topic about which you would like to write, let me know -- sta[dot]ssap[at]gmail[dot]com -- I'm open to guest posts.

For the Kingdom,
Bob A

No comments:

Post a Comment